Author： FOSHAN BOWAH VACUUM EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
The structure of the vacuum system is the key to affecting the tightness of the vacuum system and the leakage rate of the system. Whether the structure of the vacuum system is reasonable or not will directly affect the tightness of the system and the leakage rate of the system.
1. Avoid angles with a small radius of curvature as much as possible
2. For the pipes connected to the vacuum chamber, such as evacuation pipes and air supply pipes, arc transitions are adopted to make the gas path unobstructed, but the convenience of cleaning should be considered.
3. Carefully design the structure of various connectors in the vacuum chamber to make the gas path unblocked and avoid blockage of the gas path.
4. Grinding and polishing the inner surface of the vacuum system, the brighter the surface, the less easy it is for gas adsorption, and the easier it is to obtain a vacuum.
5. Reduce the volume of the vacuum chamber as much as possible and shorten the pipeline system.
The sealing form can be selected according to the required degree of vacuum and the actual work needs.
After the sealing part is water-cooled, the temperature is around 80°C, and the temperature in some places can reach more than 100°C). Therefore, it is necessary to choose the ideal sealing ring material.
For vacuum sealing rubber materials, in addition to requiring a smooth surface, no scratches, and no cracks, it also requires low permeability and outgassing rate, good heat resistance, and oil resistance, and must have a certain strength, hardness, and elasticity.